Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2013

Sharing My Superficial Interests

Hello, welcome to my new blog! I've decided to start blogging to share my superficial interests with you. My posts will consist of shopping/style/fashion/beauty/etc.

The above photo illustrates what's to come. It won't get much deeper than shoes and makeup haha. 


Hopefully I will be posting more product reviews on makeup & skincare, as well as random shopping splurges. :) 

Also, please check out my closet on POSHMARK - it is an iPhone app that is kind of like an online consignment store. You can sell things & also buy from other sellers' closets! Used code HJOXN when you sign up to receive a free $5 credit! 
(I'm trying to figure out how to add the Poshmark widget to my blog.. will add soon!)



 

Just a few items that are currently for sale in my closet

This post initiates many more posts to come. : ) Please check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment